Celtics vs Heat: NBA Playoffs Start Time, TV Channel, 5 Reasons Boston wins Game 2
Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 2 will be a battle of physical endurance as the Celtics promised to be more energized by the fact that they need to be victorious. Celtics pride is on the line in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals and their failure to end up winning will push them deeper to the pit.
For the Celtics in this playoffs, Kevin Garnett is the only player with consistency so far. He continues to have a double-double average that enables him to dominate inside. Garnett will have all the advantage in the world in the paint without Chris Bosh on the other side. However, the Celtics still have to add more players to score and to be part of a winning combination to match the strength of the Heat.
Game Two is crucial for the Celtics. It will be hard for the Celtics to be chasing the Heat if they will be down 0-2. This makes us to believe that the Celtics will do everything they can to tie the series. Boston Celtics will have to catapult their game if they want to have a chance to be back in the NBA Finals.
Because of the urgency of the Celtics to win Game 2, here are the five main reasons why the Celtics vs Heat Game Two will end up to Boston:
1. King of adjustments – There’s no other team in the NBA who knows how to bounce back after a loss. The Celtics showed that against the Knicks in the first round and against the Sixers in the semis. Celtics through coach Doc Rivers have been winning after a defeat. There’s no reason to doubt that the Celtics are prepared once again to take this Game Two. Rivers has been a great motivator that his team will be able to play with intensity and with the mindset of changing the momentum of the series.
2. Paul Pierce – Reliable. Paul Pierce will always bring himself to the max when it is needed. This is the game for Pierce to be aggressively taking the ball into his hands. The success of the Celtics in the past can always be attributed to Pierce. His clutch shooting must be back into the game so that he will weary some of the defenders like LeBron James.
3. Rajon Rondo’s triple double – Rondo’s performance in Game One was not normal at all. Rondo must be able to play in a tripartite role -scoring, rebounding, and assisting. Without Rondo’s triple double, it will be hard for the Celtics to beat the Heat. He has to come out big in spite of the defensive scheme that the Heat is applying on him.
4. Ray Allen’s outside shooting – The question is: Will he play? Ray Allen’s unproductivity was due to his injury. Allen must be able to find shots once again so that he will help the Celtics into taking care of the offense against the tight defense of the Heat.
5. Defense – Level up! The Celtics defense is the signature of the success through Doc Rivers. Failure to contain LeBron James is tantamount to losing the game. Just like what Rondo says in the previous day that the Celtics will be much more defensive oriented and that they will go physical. Celtics defense on the James and Dwayne Wade will be the key to victory in the Celtics vs Heat Game 2.
Celtics vs Heat start time is at 8:30 PM ET. Celtics vs Heat tv channel schedule is on ESPN. Will the Celtics live up to the expectations of many or will the Heat pound the ball again to Lebron James?
The Players Championship PGA Leaderboard Scores: Woods captures the title On top of the world.Read More
Mayweather vs Guerrero Fight Time: Destined to be the victor? PPV Live Cost, Saturday StartRead More