Walmart already leaked the Black Friday ads and the giant retailer is absolutely ready to provide the shoppers the best deals.
With US Presidential Election getting over on a bad or a good note (You Decide) that doesn’t change the fact that biggest shopping festival Black Friday is almost upon us. More and more retailers/wholesalers are smashing their Black Friday flyers for us to save maximum! Among them Walmart deals are highly anticipated, not because they leak out exclusive deals but also because of their lowest price challenge.
When does Walmart Black Friday 2016 Sales start?
Shoppers will be able to grab almost all doorbuster deals at Walmart.com opening at 12.01AM on 24th November Thanksgiving morning and in-store Walmart Black Friday 2016 ad sales begin at 6PM on 24th November.
Walmart continues to offer up 67% off on a wide selection of clearance mobiles, also free shipping on orders exceeding $50. Walmart Black Friday also includes some exclusive Mobile-app only deals, starting today. This year increasing inventory by 50% Walmart has added more than 1.5 million TVs, about 2 Million tablets/computers, and more than 3 Million Video Games. Walmart will have special sales on 11 televisions, 10 laptops and tablets, drones, fitness wearable, home devices, gaming and many more.
Undoubtedly, Walmart’s wide range of “No Contract Straight Talk Wireless” Phones are going to have lot of demand. Here are some hot deals on “No Contract Straight Talk Wireless phones from Samsung includes:
- Samsung Galaxy Luna 4.5″ Android (Straight Talk Wireless) at $19.88 ($79.12 savings)
- Samsung Galaxy Sky 5.0″ 4G LTE Smartphone (Straight Talk Wireless) at $49 ($139.99 savings)
- Samsung Galaxy S 6 Smartphone (Straight Talk Wireless) at $249 ($150 savings)
Mobile accessories are cheaper on Walmart than compared to other stores. Buying Samsung 128GB MicroSD Card at just $24.88 (was $49.88) and Otterbox Defender for Samsung (Assorted Colors at $24 (was 39.96) is definitely a great deal.
On the Contract Phone you can get $250 worth Walmart Gift Card with $0 down payment for qualified customers. Here are the deals
- Apple iPhone w/ AT&T Activation + $250 Walmart Gift Card,
- Apple iPhone w/ Next Activation + $250 Walmart Gift Card,
- Apple iPhone w/ Verizon Activation + $250 Walmart Gift Card
- Samsung Smartphone w/ AT&T Activation + $250 Walmart Gift Card
- Samsung Smartphone w/ Next Activation + $250 Walmart Gift Card
- Samsung Smartphone w/ Verizon Activation + $250 Walmart Gift Card
Other stealing deals include feature 3.5-ft. Micro USB Cable (Assorted Colors) at $2, range of Tzumi ProGlass for selected iPhone and Samsung phones at $4. Also check huge assortment of camera deals including:
- Polaroid Instant Digital Camera Bundle $84
- Canon SLR 2 Lens Bundle at $449
- Arlo by Netgear Security Camera at $99
- GoPro Hero Session Bundle Bonus at $179 and more